Sunday, February 21, 2010

Here be dragons...

In Hermanus this weekend with Ange & Charles, and north of 21km for the first time ever - unknown territory. I had planned the whole thing with great precision, printed a map, and got all my energy gels in my Camel Pack thing, much to my host's amusement. I hardly got lost at all, although I did spend a fair bit of time fiddling with the various bits & pieces. My new earphones don't fit my ears very well, so they keep sliding out, especially when they're sweaty. The sound is also pretty poor, but that's a minor consideration - I'm not buying high end headphones to ruin them with sweat.

Speaking of sweat, I'm finding it a bit disconcerting how much I can produce (sorry!). My legs are slowly getting fitter, but I have the fittest sweat glands in the world. I come back from a run looking like I've already been in the shower. I think there may be something wrong with me. I'll have to google it - I'm sure it's a recognised condition.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment