Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Red Cross package

Yesterday I got a parcel from the Red Cross. I suppose I am in Africa, but still. This one contains my sponsorship pack - a marathon magazine, advice on fund raising, a T-shirt, and a running vest. There is apparently more to come, as they have re-designed their running vest. I'm not sure if I'll be using it for training, although it should certainly be cool. I'll have to put sunblock on my white shoulders if I do, as I'm used to a T-shirt. The other shirt sent by the Red Cross is just a regular shirt - good for starting conversations that will end in "so why don't you sponsor me...?". To deal with those conversations, I've printed off a pile of slips of paper with my blog and Just Giving details on, so there's no excuse.

And so there's no excuse for you either, here's the sponsorship page. Get over there and see how generous people have been so far. No pressure...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment